Friday, July 20, 2012

Project 366 Week 28

I have really enjoyed doing this little "project". It's been so fun. There have been days where I've not taken a picture of Zoë, but have taken pictures of random stuff, so that's going to be fun to look back on. :)



July 15th: Zoë kept herself entertained while we made an early morning trip to Lowes.

July 16th: It's official. Our house is back on the market.



July 17th: No pics of the family, but I did take pictures of outside gazebos to send to Chris. I also had pictures of Disney snacks that I want to try when we go back to WDW in a few weeks.

July 18th: Family date night at the movies.

July 19th: Chris aggravating Zoë while she watches tv.

July 20th: I love to menu plan and make out my grocery list. It's the grocery shopping I hate.




July 21st: Happy 39th Anniversary to my wonderful parents!!! Yall are an inspiration to us. We love you very much. ( I didn't take this picture today, but oh well. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment