Yesterday when I picked Zoë up from after school care I was warned by several workers on my way to the room that "your baby busted her lip today. It's pretty bad."

Poor baby milked this busted lip all night long.

The swelling has gone down a good bit, but I swear it's like having a 16 year old with a zit on prom night. Zoë is so concerned about what people are going to think about her with her busted lip. She kept saying she was so embarrassed and what if no one plays with her. She even wanted to pray that her lip goes back to normal very soon. All I can do is reassure her that there is nothing to be embarrassed about and that her friends will continue to play with her because they are her friends for who she is not what she looks like.
Poor Zoë. She is too funny. You could possibly point out that if they played with you with green hair they will play with you with a fat lip. Lol. Just joking. I think you told her the right thing.
ReplyDelete