Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Disney Days

Yea, it's been over a week since we've gotten back from vacation, and I'm just now posting pictures on FB and blogging about it. Can we say busy? :-)



Of course, we had a blast! Plus we might have found a new good time to go. The crowds were small, the lines were short, and the weather was beautiful. 


Plus Magic Kingdom was decorated for Fall!! It's so pretty. I actually like the Fall decor better than the Christmas Party. The only downside about going when we did is that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party was the next weekend. :-( If you ever get the chance, I recommend going. It is so much fun!


Zoë is at such a fun age. She was all about riding rides and meeting characters. 


I was all about the dining! lol.  We did the Luau at the Polynesian Resort. I personally do not recommend it. The food was mediocre and the show disappointing. At least glass of wine was including in my dining plan. 


We also ate at Le Cellier in the Canada Pavilion at Epcot. It was sooo good. The pretzel bread was delicious and the fillet was AMAZING!  And of course,  I can't leave out Restaurant Marrakesh in the Moroccan Pavilion at Epcot. Chris got the beef couscous, and I got shish kabobs. It was very good. Not to mention we had a dinner show that featured a belly dancer. Zoë even got in on the belly dancing action.  


My favorite thing about Disney is being with the two people I love most in this world and making such wonderful memories. 


I also love the look on my child's face when she meets her favorite characters.


But most of all, I love seeing her skip through Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom ahead of Chris and I screaming about how much fun she is having. Makes going every year worth it in my opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. So much fun to watch you three having so much fun. I CAN'T express how much this little family means to me. how I enjoy all your trips. granny loves you

    ReplyDelete