WARNING: There are A LOT of pictures.
One of Zoë's favorite thing to do while in Disney World is to meet the characters and get their autographs.
She has several autograph books that allow you to put the picture of you and the character next to their autograph.
We bought a few of them last year, but I just never got around to printing out the pictures. (I really want to make a photo book from each year we've gone, but that's a lot of pictures to choose from, and I'm very indecisive. lol)
This year when we bought her autograph books, she looked at me and said, "this time momma, make sure you print out the pictures." Guess I need to get on that.
Chris likes to get his picture taken with certain Princesses. He has a thing for red heads, but his all time favorite princess is Belle. Every year, we have to get a picture of him with her.
I just love this picture! I think it's my favorite one of the whole trip. The look on my child's face is why I will continue to go to Disney World every year. When she stops having that magical look on her face, we'll find another place that makes her smile like that.
I think it's sweet that Cinderella is still her favorite princess. Has been since she was 2.
She doesn't discriminate either. She loves all the characters. From Princesses to Fairies.
From the classic characters to
Piglet too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment