Sunday, September 9, 2012

Roll Tide!

Oh my, have we been busy! We got back from Disney Tuesday evening (post(s) coming soon when I'm able to blog from my laptop. I'm blogging now from the back of the Harley. :) ), and back to the grind first thing Wednesday morning.



Thursday evening Zoë and I joined our buddies, The Goffs, for a car show and dinner at Whataburger.


I think the kids really enjoyed looking at all the classic cars and motorcycles.


These girls are so silly.


Friday, Chris's parents picked Zoë up from school, and they left for a weekend in Auburn and Calloway Gardens while Chris and I headed to Tuscaloosa for the Bama game!



We meet up with my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mark and had the best time!



YouTube Video







Yep, the best bank in the Southeast supports Bama football. :)


We got our tickets from
a guy I work with, but my Aunt and Uncle had 2 extra seats by them, so we went and sat with them. I'm glad because we were suppose to sit on the opposite side of the stadium, and we would have been in direct sun all game. That and we would have missed out on the "full moon."


Now we're heading home to get ready for another week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment