Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spontaneous Getaways

This past weekend Chris and his momma got to talking and thought it would be a good idea to go to the mountains since October is when the leaves change.
Well of course I agreed! I love the mountains all year long, but especially in the Fall!  I mean look at those beautiful colors. 
And of course we took our motorcycles. There is no better way to see the mountains than on the back of a Harley.
The animals were out in full force too. We saw tons of deer, a mama bear and her 3 cubs,  a bunch of elk, a few turkeys, some hogs, and some chickens. 
My mother in law took some wonderful pictures of my beautiful girl. This is just one of them. She also took a good family photo of us. I'm just waiting on her to uploaded to Facebook, so I can steal it. lol 


We got stuck in traffic in Cades Cove for quite a long time, so I played with the different settings on my camera. 


I think I'm getting better at taking pictures. 



This one (above) is my favorite. 
Zoë had fun playing with my camera while we were waiting to eat at the Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Brevard, NC. 

I love this picture of my sweet girl. 


We had an hour wait to eat at the Pisgah Inn (And it's definitely worth waiting for! the food is delicious!), so what better thing to do then teach your daughter how to do a handstand. 



One of his many talents. :)



We had such a fun time! Can't wait to go back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment