
One of Chris's favorite store in the mountains is the Smoky Mountain Knife Works store. We had been in the car for way too long, so he was smart to make that our first stop.

I had never been more excited about this place!


Zoë was so excited about the game room in our cabin. It had bunk beds in it, so naturally, she claimed it as her room.

The cabin had a game called Scrabble Junior that we enjoyed playing.

I just love this picture of my two loves. I wonder who was cheating?

One night we went to the Christmas Village. I love all things Christmas.


Zoë wanted me to take her picture with the animals.


We also had a blast at Dollywood. Zoë really loved riding all the rides. We can't wait to go back when she grows 2 more inches, so she can ride the BIG roller coasters.


I love that girl and her beautiful smile!


The main reason for going to Dollywood was to see the Christmas lights. At least it was for me. :)

It is so beautiful.

We even saw Santa! Twice!

No comments:
Post a Comment