Thursday, November 8, 2012

Our week in iPhone pics


We've been so busy this week and have had so much going on! It's so crazy. I don't really want to talk about on here just yet, but I do have some pictures on my iPhone that I wanted to share. :)


Sunday night, Zoë was playing teacher while Chris and I were watching a movie in the game room. When I came out to check on her, this is what I found. She had put her students down for a nap and had fallen asleep herself!


These two must have been bad because they had to nap in another room.


My favorite part of the day is right after dinner. This is when Zoë and I just chill and snuggle and talk about our day.


We also make silly faces for the camera. :)


After she had her bath, she wanted to snuggle some more. She said the sweetest thing to me that just melted my heart. She said, "this is my favorite thing to do: snuggle with my mommy." Mine too baby girl. Mine too.


Tuesday was Election Day. Zoë had fun voting.


Yes, this is how my daughter entertains herself in school traffic. Side note, this picture made me realize that she needed new school shoes. The other shoe at the heel had no sole. oops. I need to be more observant.


Last night Zoë requested pizza by a fire. Of course, I had to deliver.


This afternoon we had a few errands to run, so of course we had to stop for some frozen yogurt. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. This has been a stressful week, but I'm praying for good news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment