Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Traditions

Today I'm linking up to Kelly's blog. I love participating in all the Christmas link ups. We are so behind with all our Christmas decorations and traditions because we are in the process of moving that I don't know if I'll be able to join in on very many this year. :(


All the pictures are from Christmas's past, but I really hope we can squeeze in these main traditions in the one week we will have between moving and Christmas!


I think everyone has the tradition of looking at Christmas lights. Our town has a beautiful display at Bellingrath Gardens that we go to every year.


Luckily they leave them up until New Years, so we might just have to take advantage of that this year.


Another tradition we do is pictures with Santa. Click here to see past pictures with Santa. I might just have to take Zoë myself after work and school one day next week to make sure we get one this year. Or I might just photoshop her onto Santa's lap. Just kidding. Maybe.


One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE traditions is the making of the Christmas goodies. From gingerbread houses, to cookies, to Happy Birthday Jesus cake, I love them all. And I really enjoy making them with my sweet little family.


I need to make a run to Target in the next week and grab a gingerbread house kit. Next year, I want to try the Rice Krispy treat houses I saw on Pinterest instead of the gingerbread. I love Rice Krispy treats, so maybe I should just stick to gingerbread so I don't eat it all myself. :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Popping in from Kelly's Korner--love seeing your traditions and getting to learn about your precious blog!!!

    ReplyDelete