
Welcome to our home. :)

We didn't pull out many of our decorations, but it's enough to make me feel like its actually Christmas time. Even though, the 75 degree weather we've been having isn't helping.


I'm so loving these apothecary jars.

Our poor skinny Christmas tree looked good in our other house, but in the new house it looks kinda puny. I'm thinking I might hit up Target the day after Christmas and get a good deal on a new one.

My favorite ornaments on the tree are the ones Zoë brings home from school. The top one is from last year and the bottom from this year.

And of course, we had to make sure Santa's cookie plate and milk cup is all ready for him.

But let's not forget why we celebrate Christmas in the first place: the birth of our Savior.
Merry Christmas everyone!!
You have some lovely Christmas decor. Moving near the holidays would be so much work but it looks like you are making it 'home.' I especially like your Nativity and the jars of ornaments.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete