Monday, January 21, 2013

A Fun, Long Weekend


I love a good long weekend. And that's exactly what I got this past weekend. It started with us just hanging out at the house on Friday night. I really love doing that after a long week. Just chilling with the two I love the most. 


Saturday Chris and I started our date night (well day and night) with some Foosackly's and some shooting. 


We then went to dinner with our good friends the Goff's, and then went to shoot some pool.


We had a very good time, but I might have over done it at the bar. I only left my bed to go with Chris to pick up our girl. Other than that, we stayed in bed all day, napped, and watched movies. It was a perfect day. :)


Last year on MLK day, Melissa and I took the kids to the Gulf Shores Zoo and then LuLu's for lunch. We did the same thing this year.




We had lots of fun enjoying the beautiful day. 








After lunch we headed home. Parker came home with me and Zoë. These girls have played all day long. They are going to sleep good tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment