
I would just like to know when did my little baby grow up??

She's so grown! I know it's a cliche, but it's so true. Children grow up way too fast!
Can you tell she has Bieber Fever? :)

I was told the other day by Zoë's teacher that she is reading so well. I'm always proud of my child, but I can't help but beam with extra pride when she gets complimented on things she's learning in school. Especially reading.
I'm also linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner. Today she's doing favorite soup recipes. I LOVE a good soup on a cold winter day.
CREAMY SOUTHWESTERN TACO SOUP
1 pound ground beef
2 3/4 ounces onion, chopped, 1/2 cup
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 10-ounce cans Ro-tel tomatoes, undrained (tomatoes with green chilies)
2 cans beef broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
In a large soup pot, brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic; drain. Add the spices and cook a couple minutes. Drop the cream cheese in bits into the meat. With the back of a big spoon, smash it into the meat until no bits of white remain. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.
We have a 3 day weekend, and I couldn't be more excited! Have a great weekend. :)
I love regular taco soup, but your recipe sounds amazing. We will have to try this one! Y'all have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou can't go wrong with a recipe with the word taco in it. :)
DeleteI am going to have to try soup! Lol makes me want to go make some this weekend. Have a great Weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt's very good. :)
Delete