Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

We've had a very nice weekend. I'm loving the Spring weather in January! Our weekend started with Zoë and I eating dinner with our best friends at Chickfila. 


And of course, we had to have ice cream for dessert. 


After dinner, Melissa, Parker, and Evan came back to our house to play some more. Evan didn't really play with the girls. For some reason, he wanted to hang out with me and his momma downstairs. Fine by me because I got some Evan love while we watched Shrek. 


While we were enjoying dinner and playing with our friends, Chris was getting another tattoo! It turned out really good. I was taken back at first because it was so big and had color, but I really do like it. 


Saturday we had to ride to Chris's parents' house so Chris could fix his dad's gun. While we were there his mom mentioned that they were going to ride over to Pensacola Beach to eat lunch at Crabs (my FAVORITE restaurant).


Well, we decided to make a day of it and go to the Gulf Breeze Zoo. They have a baby gorilla who was celebrating his 1 year old birthday. 






Enjoying our train ride. 




While we waited on our food at Crabs, Zoë played on the playground.  She also tried crab legs for the first time and LOVED it.  


After lunch we walked down to the water. There were tons of people on the beach and some were even brave enough to go swimming. It was too cold for my taste.  Zoë enjoyed playing in it though. 


When we got home and settled, Zoë and I took some silly pictures. 


Sunday was spent practicing riding our bikes, doing some house work, playing video games, and watching tv. It was a nice, lazy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment