Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project 365 Week 6

So I thought I would venture away from the Polaroid pictures and do a collage of sorts for this post. Gotta keep it interesting. :)



Feb 5th and Feb 6th: Zoë and I like to act silly and take random pictures before we go to sleep. It's one of my favorite bedtime rituals. :)

Feb 7th: She had Spring Pictures at school.

Feb 8th: Zoë loves to draw. After she ate her breakfast Friday morning, she decided she wanted to draw me. She was in deep thought.


Feb 9th: We got to love on our new puppy. None of us wanted to leave him. 2 and a half weeks and we can bring him home. Yay!

Feb 10th: The weather here has been really gross and rainy. So Sunday we just laid around the house.

Feb 11th: Zoë and Belle playing. Great way to end a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment