
Feb 12th: We didn't have dance because of Mardi Gras, so we got to work on Zoë's Valentines for her classmates.
Feb 13th: This is how my girl rides to school in the mornings. It's only a 10 minute ride, but I guess I'm not that interesting. :-)
Feb 14th: We had a great Valentine's Day. She is my favorite Valentine.

Feb 15th: Chris got a haircut, and I noticed this lovely bruise on the top of his head.
Feb 16th: Chris and I took our annual birthday ride. This year we went to Orlando. We had a blast at Universal!
Feb 17th: Zoë was having fun eating cupcakes at bedtime.
Feb 18th: We enjoyed playing the XBox Kinect before bedtime.

So this year is my big 3-0 birthday! I'm not as freaked out about it as I thought I would be. It really is just another year. When Chris turned 30, we started a tradition that I hope we keep. We go on a birthday ride. Our birthdays are 6 days apart, so it's easy to combine the two.

For Chris's 30th, we went took a trip around the coast of Florida. From Mobile to Key West, Key West to Jacksonville, and then Jacksonville back to Mobile. Last year we went to Fredericksburg, VA (just south of Washington DC).

This year we didn't have as much time for a long trip, but we managed to get in a nice ride and lots of fun.

We also hung up the rest of the frames that we painted. My camera doesn't do this wall justice at all. Eventually this wall will be nothing but pictures of Zoë with no wall visible. lol

We get our sweet boy tomorrow. Ssshh! It's a surprise. Zoë doesn't know we're getting him tomorrow.

Neither does this girl. I hope she likes him, and is sweet to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment