
This was what I woke up to Saturday morning. Not only do they look just alike, but they sleep alike too. :)

We got up and ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel before taking Zoë to Chris's parents so we could do some things around the house and go see a movie with some friends.

And I use the term "we" loosely because my wonderful husband did all the work. :) I've been wanting some colorful picture frames but did not want to spend $20 a frame (or even $10 when Hobby Lobby was running their 1/2 sale on frames last week).

So we bought some spray paint and Chris painted our existing frames. If this doesn't prove that I'm the love of his life, I don't know what does. (He despises painting of any kind.) I can't wait to show you how they turned out! I LOVE them!

Sunday we ran some errands before heading to the park to play with our friends the Goff's.


Zoë rode her bike 2 miles. And yes, Chris ran right behind her the whole time. I posted this picture on Instagram and a friend of mine commented about how hands on he is and how blessed Zoë is to have him as a dad. He might not believe it, but we think he is the best husband and daddy ever! After playing in the park, we went back to their house for some hamburgers and some football.
No comments:
Post a Comment