
Saturday was such a beautiful day, so we packed up the car and headed to our little secluded spot between Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach to spend the day.

The water was FREEZING! But that didn't stop Zoë or Chris from playing in it for hours.


I even got in it and played for a while which is a BIG deal if you know me. :)


We found some pretty cool "sea creatures" that Zoë kept in her bucket until we had to leave. She was pretty disappointed we couldn't take them home.

I took this picture with my Kindle. It does a pretty good job.

Sweet Pea and Paw Paw decided to bury our girl on the sand while Chris and I made a run to the store for some snacks.

Our friends the Goff's decided to finally grace us with their presence so that we could play with them for a little while.


We had such a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment