Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We had the best holiday weekend!


Friday night Chris and I had a date night. We took the motorcycle on a little ride and ate sushi. The night was perfect for a ride.


I actually even went out of my sushi comfort zone and tried "fleshy" sushi. (This is what I call raw fish.) This roll was so good! I can't tell what kind of fish is on top, but it had tuna in it and crab meat on top. And that cucumber absolutely made the roll.


Saturday morning we met some friends at our favorite little piece of beach in Pensacola for some fun in the sun.


I'm so lucky to have a mother in law who takes such wonderful pictures for me to steal. :) Thanks Jerri Lynn!





She was so proud of getting her daddy right in the face!





While we played in the sand and water, Chris and CD practiced their Seamok training.





Zoë even did a little training.

Sunday we went to the Goff's house boat. We had so much fun swimming, going on boat rides, and of course eating. I didn't get 1 picture. Oops.


Monday we had our last swim lesson, and then we headed to my sister's house for a spur of the moment Memorial Day cookout.


Me with 2 of the best moms I know!





We had so much fun building fires and playing in the creek. Zoë didn't make it very far before passing out in the back seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment