Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Our Weekend in Instagram photos

We started our weekend heading across the bay to the outlets.
The weather couldn't have been better: sunshine and high in the low 70's.


After doing a little shopping, we ate some lunch at Mellow Mushroom.


Then we headed to Pensacola. We were going to stop at the Crawfish Festival, but decided to just head on to the beach.


I just love Pensacola Beach. Really any Florida beach will do. If only the wind wasn't blowing 140mph. (Ok, I'm being a little over dramatic. It was only 100mph 😃)


We walked down to the boardwalk and shopped a little more. Chris was hungry and Hooters was right there, so we ended up just eating there. I ordered a glass of sangria, and the waitress brought me a pitcher. Guess she knew I needed it after trying on some bathing suits.


This girl loves to do mazes and play tic tac toe! So much that she forgets to eat her dinner and ends up complaining at 9pm that she is starving.


We slept in a little on Sunday. The wind was crazy, and it was a little too cool for the beach so we headed back to Gulf Shores to go to the zoo. After the zoo, it had warmed up nicely so we attempted the beach. Chris was excited because they were having a collegiate volleyball tournament right on the public beach. Unfortunately for him the wind was so bad that we left after about 30 minutes. Sorry babe!



Zoë wasn't ready to quit playing in the sand, so we headed to LuLu's.


She was in heaven! She played out there the whole time, only stopping once to come eat her shrimp. I really love weekends with my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment