Friday, June 14, 2013

A Trip to Walmart

Saturday we came home from Zoë's dance recital (post to come later once I get all the pictures from my mother in law) to absolutely no power. A car had hit a power pole, and the power company said it would be a few hours before it came back on. So we decided to stay cool by going to Walmart. Yes, I said Walmart. If you know me at all, you know that Walmart gives me anxiety. I absolutely despise that place. But I wanted to look for a cheap bathing suit bottom, and we needed air filters, so off we went.



Of course we had to cruise around the entire store. We do that even when we don't have a couple of hours to kill.


And the trip would not be complete without trying on masks and capes. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment