Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday




Today I'm joining in all the random fun of the Five on Friday link up party.

1.


This sweet girl has been at her grandparents house all week and is coming home today!!! I've missed her so much, but she has been the best girl according to her Sweet Pea.

2.


I just love random date nights with my favorite person ever. We went and saw Wolverine. It was really good. If you like the X-Men movies, it's a definite must see!

3.


While Zoë was gone, my fur babies kept me company.

4.


I am obsessed with this Edamame Hummus. My friend Sarah bought me 3 tubes of it since the only store that carries it in my town is very much off the beaten path. Love her! :)

5.


My travel agency got a new logo, and I LOVE it! If you're looking to go to Disney, check us out at www.onceuponavacation.com. Concierge service. Never a fee.

2 comments: