Monday, August 19, 2013

Project 365 Week 32


August 6th


Belle managed to break the dog door (again), so I had to let Leo out every time he walked by the back door. (I didn't want any accidents. He's still a puppy.) Well I let him out, but left the back door open so all he had to do was push it a little to get back in. Poor dog thought he was stuck outside.

August 7th


I love snuggle time with my favorite girl.

August 8th


A little Throw Back Thursday since I didn't take a picture for today.

August 9th


One of my favorite things to do: Harley ride with my husband.

August 10th


Zoë loves her some sushi.

August 11th


What better way to prepare for your first day of school then to wear your pajama pants on your head.

August 12th


Zoë started 1st grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment