This Halloween Zoë wanted to be Ninjini from Skylander Giants. (It's a video game she and Chris love to play.) Well, of course, the Halloween costume makers make all the other Skylander Giants BUT Ninjini. Luckily for Zoë, her dad is pretty crafty.

He, of course, makes a trial costume to see exactly what he needs or doesn't need.


Then he spends all his free time making the finished product.

And like his cakes, he doesn't do it half-assed.

He goes all out.

And makes the perfect Ninjini costume for his little girl.

I think he nailed it!

My family comes to my house for Halloween. (Chris's family would too, but his mom and dad have to work late that night to end the month.) I'm beginning to think it's just for my taco soup. ;) We had a blast trick or treating in the new neighborhood with the family and our new neighborhood friends.

And just for fun, here is a little throwback Halloween edition. I believe the Jem costume is my favorite.

He, of course, makes a trial costume to see exactly what he needs or doesn't need.


Then he spends all his free time making the finished product.

And like his cakes, he doesn't do it half-assed.

He goes all out.

And makes the perfect Ninjini costume for his little girl.

I think he nailed it!

My family comes to my house for Halloween. (Chris's family would too, but his mom and dad have to work late that night to end the month.) I'm beginning to think it's just for my taco soup. ;) We had a blast trick or treating in the new neighborhood with the family and our new neighborhood friends.

And just for fun, here is a little throwback Halloween edition. I believe the Jem costume is my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment