Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What we've been doing lately


Hello blog world. It's been a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I would fill you in on what we've been doing lately.


New Years was spent hanging out with friends and taking down our Christmas decor. We also rearranged the living room. I love it the way we have it now! It's so much more open.

YouTube Video

Chris and I have been hitting the gym hard these past couple of weeks. We both hit a personal record on our deadlifts. 205 pounds for me and over 500 pounds for him!


I hit another personal record this past weekend. I ran a 5k in 31:33. That averages out to be about 9:52 a mile! That's huge for this girl who hates running. :) I have to say when it comes to working out, I have the best fitness family. Chris and CD motivate and push me when it comes to Crossfit and weight lifting, and Melissa is by far the best running partner. And I can't leave out my weekend crew, especially my sister and niece. You guys push me to do my best


While I've been hitting the gym at 5am during Christmas break, this girl has been enjoying some quality time with her Aunt Shelby and grandparents. Shelby and Jerri Lynn got chihuahuas for Christmas, so Zoë has been in puppy heaven ever since.


She also went hunting this past weekend up in Toxey (or the country as we like to call it).

YouTube Video

She's a pretty good shot!

YouTube Video





And a pretty amazing kid! She is Student of the Week of this week, and is so excited about it. I couldn't be more proud of my smart, beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment