Monday, February 24, 2014

Saturday Fun

We had such a fun filled day Saturday! I'm so glad the weather cooperated. Sunny and a high of 70. I'll take it!


We started the day with a Mardi Gras parade. Zoë was asked to ride in the Kids Krewe Parade, and since we had Bailey for the weekend, she got to ride too.


3 of the prettiest princesses I know.


We even got to see the cutest puppy doctor ever! The look on Addy's face when she recognized me was priceless.


After the parade and lunch, we headed to Gulf Shores to ride go-carts. Of course we stopped at World Market and got some more of those awesome wafers. We even picked some up for Zoë's class when they learn about the Netherlands.


We raced on the wooden track twice (which Chris and Zoë won BOTH times) then played a round of putt putt.





Chris won that too. Shocker :)


And of course, we couldn't leave without spending time in the arcade.


To end the "best day ever", we had Marcos pizza and frozen yogurt.


Perfect ending to a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment