
This kid was asleep before we left Hurley!
Sunday was Chris's actual birthday. We did a killer Birthday WOD at the gym, and then spent the day shopping and had his birthday lunch at the Oyster House.

My co-worker's birthday is the 7th and mine the 8th, so we share our cake. :) So Friday, work got us an Oreo ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins, and one of my favorite customers sent me flowers.
On Saturday, we did another killer BDay WOD, and then went to Gulf Shores. We did some shopping, where I realized I would rather buy work out clothes than regular clothes. What is wrong with me?! lol. We had my birthday lunch/dinner at Gulf Shores Steamer. Oh my, the crab legs. They are so good. Zoë ate 3 clusters all on her own. She was pro at cracking them open from the beginning!
Chris, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I spent mine with you and our girl, and I couldn't have been happier. Yall are amazing. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment