
We stayed at the Stone Mountain Inn. This was our view from our room. I love blooming Dogwood trees.

This girl might be going through a daddy phase but she still likes to snuggle next to momma.

Like I said the weather wasn't cooperation (rainy and freezing), so we headed to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta. It was perfect.

I believe Chris had just as much fun here as Zoë.

They played with tons of Legos.



We also rode a few rides and watched a 4D movie.

My favorite part of vacation is the time spent with these two!

We ended Monday with a movie. We went and saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman. It was a very cute movie. But what I loved most about the movie experience was the freaking reclining leather seats!! We need an AMC theater stat!

It wasn't raining this morning when we got up, so we rode the Sky-lift to the top of Stone Mountain. Of course this was after Zoë beat Chris in a game of checkers at the inn.

Zoë and Chris slipped and fell at the top. Poor kid got a little road burn from the fall. We hung out and explored the museum, quarry, and grist mill before heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment