Well, I'm going to try this blogging thing. I've tried once before and just didn't stick with it. Let's see how long this lasts. :) I love reading other people's blogs, so my good friend Tiffany suggested that I should blog. With all that's going on in our lives, it is a great way to document things.
For instance, Zoe starts school next Tuesday at Faith Academy. She's been in daycare since she was 2 months old, but this is actual school. She even has to wear uniforms!! I am so excited. Chris made fun of how excited I am. He said I'm such a spaz. I feel sorry for him that he isn't experiencing all these feelings and emotions that I'm feeling. But then again, he might just be and not going overboard like I tend to do. I guess spaz is the right description for me. :)
Well, there's my first post!
No comments:
Post a Comment