Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dance





A few weeks ago, Zoë took summer dance classes from Melinda Leigh's Performing Arts Center in Semmes. I wanted to make sure that she would enjoy it before we committed to a full year. I mentioned it my sister Stacy because I wanted Bailey, my 4 year old niece, to take it with her. It was 2 days a week for 3 weeks. Needless to say they loved it! They took ballet/jazz for an hour and then acrobatics for 30 minutes.


I go tomorrow to register her for the year. I'm so glad she is so girly! She'll be going on Tuesdays nights for an hour. She'll be taking ballet and acrobatics. Bailey will be in her class as will her friend Parker. I'm hoping Ryleigh will be too!!!

Chris used to say that she would never take dance. Now if I could just get him to let me get her ears pierced.

No comments:

Post a Comment