Our first one of the year was our trip to Gatlinburg in January. I had recently resigned from BBVA Compass Bank and had a week off before I started my new job at BancorpSouth. So what better way to spend it then a few days in the mountains with my two favorite people!

It snowed while we were up there. Zoe was 2 at the time and this was her third time seeing snow in her lifetime. Who knew that a month later, Mobile would be getting snow as well.

I love the sound of the creek.

And this view!
Our next vacation was a weekend trip to Atlanta on Easter weekend. I think we are going to make going up there in the spring a tradition for us. We went to Six Flags, the Atlanta Zoo and Stone Mountain. I only posted pictures of Six Flags though sorry.






Keep in mind all these vacations are 3 day weekend vacations. Even the mountains trip. I had a week off but Chris did not. Zoe and I went with him to Birmingham and then from there we decided to go to the mountains.We are FAMOUS for our weekend vacations. :)
Our next weekend vacation was Memorial Day Weekend. We decided to go to Pensacola Beach. Even the horrible oil spill couldn't keep us, or the gays and lesbians, away from the beach. Yep we decided to go to PCola Beach during Rainbow weekend.





Our most recent weekend vacation was at the end of June. We went to Universal Studios in Orlando. We had a blast! Zoe isn't quite yet 40 inches but I puffed up her hair and we snuck her in to most of the rides. She has the best scream. I know that sounds horrible but it's true.






Our next vacation is planned and I can't wait!!! We are going to Disney World in T minus 60 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment