Today is what I like to call mine and Chris's legal anniversary. We were legally married on August 17, 2005 at the courthouse. I cannot believe it's been 5 years!! Time really does go by so fast. Our actual wedding date (and the day we celebrate our anniversary)is October 1st. The reason for the two separate dates is that the minister who married us did not renew her ministry license. Chris really wanted her to marry us because her late husband made a huge impact in his life. But to make it legal, we had to do it at the courthouse.
Chris may not seem like the perfect husband to some women. He has his faults. But he is the perfect husband for me. He makes me laugh and with him my life is an adventure. Definitely never a dull moment.

Thank you, honey,for a wonderful 5 years! I look forward to 80 more years with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment