I have come to the conclusion that Facebook is the devil. I am completely addicted. I want to break the addiction, but it's so hard to delete my page completely because if all the pictures I have on there. (and I like to facebook stalk, who doesn't?) So, here is my solution. I'm going to delete everyone I do not talk to at all and make my profile invisible so that people think I'm off it.
Chris and I were talking about it this morning and have decided that while we are in the presence of each other and/or Zoe, we will not get on Facebook at all. I realize that it takes away from our time together. Instead of playing on Facebook on my phone and Zoe watching Wonder Pets while we eat, we are going to actually have a conversation, maybe even eat at the table. We have always eaten in the living room in front of the TV. Well, I'm not sure if I can break Chris of that habit, but I can enforce it for me and Zoe.
- Posted by Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment