Chris and I will be going to New Orleans Friday Oct 1 and staying until late Saturday night for our anniversary. We are staying in the French Quarter and want to take a vampire tour Friday night. I know what you are thinking, how romantic. But I'm actually very excited about it! Then Saturday night we are going to see Chelsea Handler. I just love her. She's so freaking funny!!! After Chelsea, we are heading back to Mobile (so no drinking after 6 to get sobered up) to get Zoe from whoever keeps her for us. We haven't asked anyone yet so grandparents check your schedule and let me know. :) It will be like 2 am when we get her and plan on driving to Disney. We found out the perfect way to travel. We do it at night so that Zoe can sleep and then Chris and I take turns sleeping and driving. I think I volunteered to drive from NO to Mobile while he sleeps and then he'll take over until he can't take it any longer and vice versa till we make it to Orlando!

This is Zoe's 3 trip to Disney World. The first trip, she had just turned 1. It was more for Chris and I but we still had a blast.

Last year, it really was amazing watching her reaction to all the characters. Of course Cinderella is her favorite. She was so star struck when she met her. This year is going to be even better! Hopefully she'll grow that one inch in the next 5 weeks so that she can ride most of the rides. if not, I will be teasing her hair and making sure her shoes have platforms on them.

These pictures are from our first family trip. Here she's sliding down the slide at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playarea in Hollywood Studios.

Here she is eating with chopsticks at the Yak and Yetti restaurant in Animal Kingdom. We eat there every time we go to the Animal Kingdom. Very good food.

My word, this blog turned out longer than I thought. Sorry. I'm just very excited! It can't get here fast enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment