Tuesday, August 24, 2010

House for Sale

We put our house on the market about 4 months ago. So far we've had a few people come look at and some even twice. No offers yet though. One is coming back Wednesday night to look at our backyard. The last time he looked, we weren't home and our 2 bull dogs were. I have no idea what we are going to do if it does sell. There's a neighborhood in Semmes that I'm partial too because it's right down the road from Zoe's school and my work. Chris, however, wants to build on our own lot. One we do not have yet mind you. And if we do sell, where are we going to live while a house gets built? What are we going to do with our dogs??? This stresses me out. Like I need to be anymore stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment