My good friend Tiffany does a blog post every Friday were she writes a short, one sentence letter to random things/people but always 2 to her husband. She says it's really therapeutic, so I've decided to try it. Here goes:
Dear husband I only see on the weekends, I'm very grateful for all that you sacrifice for making our life that much more better. I'm still planning on retiring once Zoe graduates high school to keep you company on the road. Dear Zoe, even though Monday was a horrible day for you, I love you and am so very proud of you. Dear person looking at my house, please buy it asap! Dear weekend, when you get here don't be in a big hurry to leave ok. Dear Chris, we have 39 days until we get to be together for 11 days straight! I'm so excited. I love you more than a fat kid loves cake!
Told you it was like therapy! And it's cheaper! :)
ReplyDelete