Saturday Zoe and I met one of my best friends Tiffany and her two kids at the mall for some lunch (Mexican, our favorite) and some shopping. These are the 3 most precious faces on this planet.

Zoe got her Halloween costume. I was trying to be cheap and buy it from the Disney Store, but Chris has informed me that we will be buying another one in Disney World. I like this Alice in Wonderland costume, but he thinks they will have a more authentic one. I happen to think this one is fine. But what do I know right? :-)

Saturday night we went to Matt and Lesley's to watch the Bama game. I didn't take any pictures, but we had a great time hanging out with friends. Oh, and Bama won. Roll Tide!!!!!
Sunday, we took Zoe to Scott and Jerri Lynn's so that we could go watch a movie. Well, Chris got the bright idea of taking the bike. I left my car at Scott's and JL's, and we went for a ride. We took the scenic route across the bay and ate sushi at Stix. I've decided that's my favorite sushi place by far. I love their double shrimp roll. We tried the dragon roll too. It was good, but the double shrimp roll is still my favorite.

Aren't we the cutest bikers ever?We then rode back to catch the 1:00 showing of Resident Evil. It really wasn't that great of a movie. Maybe the next one will be better. We then came home, and Zoe and Blakeleigh (our neighbor) rode around the cul de sac in Zoe's Barbie Mustang while we visited with Blakeleigh's parents, Ryan and Courtney. I'm sorry Chris, but Zoe definitely drives like her momma! Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week. Only 17 more days until vacation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment