Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekly Letters

Dear Mr. Shuttlesworth, you decided to go out of town for two weeks yesterday to make us some more money. Thank you for being such a wonderful provider for our family. I'm going to miss you like crazy though. Dear house, I think that while Chris is out of town I'm going to attempt to clean out your closets, cabinets and go through drawers. Dear fall, why must you tempt us with wonderful temperatures in the mornings? I'm ready for you to stay longer than a few hours. Dear Zoe, you are doing so well with doing your chores. I'm so proud of you. Dear September, I'm ready for you to be over with already. I have a vacation I'm in desperate need of as soon as the sun sets on your last day. Dear honey, day 1 of 12 complete. have fun in PA this weekend. Zoe and I love you so much. Hurry home.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is so cute! I love your blog page! :) I can't believe Chris is leaving for that long! Ugh, I just spent 8 days without Ricky and I'm freaking out! Please let us know if you need anything - we're just right around the corner! Take care! Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meme! I'm used to him being gone during the week. It's the weekend(s) that's going to drive me crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete