Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random

If you are a woman, no matter your age, you know exactly what I mean when I say that today is a 'fat day' for me. Whether it's the fact that I'm bloated or that this outfit I have on is just not flattering, I still feel ugh today. Now I know I'm not fat. I just wish certain areas looked like they did before Zoe. ;)

On a different subject all together, Zoe helped me clean the bathrooms last night. I think I'm going to let her help me with that chore more often. It was a lot fun. We both scrubbed the tubs. I cleaned the toilets (one day that will be her chore) while she cleaned the mirrors (she stood on the counter). I cleaned house last night so that it will be clean while we are on vacation. My house stays clean during the week because 1) it's just 2 of us there and 2) we are only awake a few hours while we are there.

Tonight Zoe has dance. It's red carpet week at Melinda Leigh's. She will dressed up like.... Cinderella of course!!! While she is there, I will be enjoying my dinner date with my sis Stacy. I'm looking forward to my soft shell chicken taco and small margarita with sugar around the rim instead of salt! Then home to do laundry. Got to finish packing tomorrow night. ;) 4 1/2 more days until Disney and 2 1/2 until my vacation starts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment