Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Weekend

This weekend has been a nice weekend. Friday night I took a little rode trip to New Orleans with my sisters Stacy and Catherine to visit my sister Cyndi. The trip was very eventful. Especially since we kept getting lost even though Cat and I both have IPhones with google maps! We ate diner at this wonderful restaurant in uptown called Upperline. Very good food and wine. Our reservations were at 8:45 and we didn't leave until midnight. Then we went back to Cyndi's apartment and stayed up talking until 4 am. It was fun! I do love my sisters.
We got home around 12:30 Saturday afternoon. Chris, Zoe and I then went to Chris's parents' house for some BBQ. Zoe stayed with Sweetpea and PawPaw, so Chris and I hopped on the Harley and took a nice ride across the bay. We ate sushi at Stix. They have our favorite roll; the double shrimp roll. It is awesome!!!! That night we went to our good friends Justin and Alisa's house to watch the UFC. All I have to say is 3 things. 1. Matt Serra needs to give it up. 2. Frank Mir is a punk. I don't care for him. 3. I'm glad we didn't spend $60 on those fights.
Sunday we did some running around to get some final things for our trip to Disney in 6 days!!
Our first stop was Target. Here is my scary daughter playing in the Halloween costumes.


Every time we go Target, we have to go through the toys. Chris and Zoe head straight for the swords. They start off attacking me and then turn on each other.

YouTube Video

Here is what we got at Toys R Us. A jogging stroller. We needed a bigger stroller for Disney. Well I want to start running again, so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone!


Hope everyone has a good week. Mine is a short one. Only 4 working days. Hope they go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment