Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Weekly Letters
Dear Chris, Please come home NOW!!! Dear Cyndi, Happy Birthday to you!!! I love you very much. I know that we don't talk that often but rest assure I know that if I needed you, you will always be there and I hope you know that I'm there for you too. You are my Ninny. I'm a very lucky girl to have you and Stacy as my older sisters. Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I will see you on Friday!!! Dear Zoë, thank you for praying for me. I thank God every day for you. I could not imagine my life without you. Dear Jamie, I love you and enjoyed hanging out with you this past weekend. Dear Tiffany, I hope y'all have a blast in Disney World next week. And if you spend a little more money than what you wanted to, it's ok. Your husband says it best, you only live once! Dear vacation, you are 8 days away. I cannot wait!!! Dear long lost husband, come home!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the note for me! I promise to not go into a panic attack if I spend more than I wanted. PPromise!! :) Hope you don't miss me to much!!
ReplyDelete