Friday, October 22, 2010

The Gegenheimer Gang

If you read my blog then you probably already know that I come from a HUGE family. And I'm not just talking about my immediate but that's another post. :)

My daddy Bill

My momma, Terri. I probably don't tell these two people enough how much I love them. Or how much I appreciate all the sacrifices they made for me and my siblings. Thank you Momma and Daddy for showing me how to love and to be the wife and mother that I am today. Yall Rock!


My sister Cyndi. All of us look so much alike, but growing up people would say that I was her twin. I just don't see it. :-) j/k Cyndi used to travel for work. (She's a respiratory therapist) Lucky for us, she stopped traveling and is back home! Well, New Orleans, but that's close enough for me. Besides I think New Orleans is definitely more Cyndi's town then Mobile.





Stacy, Stacy, Stacy. Oh, how I love this woman. Growing up she was the biggest goof ball I knew. Guess what? She still is!!! She has also blessed our family with 2 beautiful children, Alexis and Bailey, who are just as goofy as their mother. Never a dull moment at the Polkarosa I assure you.





Our one and only brother, Billy!!! How on earth did you survive? :-) I'm glad he did though because he has also blessed us with some beautiful girls as well! He has 3, Phoenix, Aliza, and Berlyn. I don't see them as often as I do my other nieces but i do love them. I'm ready for the holidays so that I can love on them.

I don't have any pictures of my sister Stephanie. We haven't spoken to each other almost a year. We've really never gotten along. I hope she gets whatever she wants out of life and is happy. Maybe one day we will have a relationship but I'm not holding my breath on that one.





This picture shows how much Catherine and I look a like. Cat was my 5th bday present. (her birthday is the day before mine). She recently got married! Yay for adding more testosterone into the family. It's much needed.





Kimmy!!! Now this is the funniest kid on the planet! She always had us laughing and still does. She's a sophomore in college. Holy crap that just made me feel old!!! I used to change her diapers.





Here is the baby, Tina! She was (and still is) the cutest baby on this planet. She looked just like Shirley Temple.

I love this group of people more than they will ever know!

2 comments:

  1. You all are so beautiful and don't seem as big when you post it like this. It just sounds like fun to have that many. But, oh, poor Billy. And, your parents are true superheros! Love you, cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures!! Its always fun to go back and look at all the pictures and remember the memories! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete