Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family

This weekend has been awesome. It started out rough. My dad was admitted into the hospital on Wednesday. He was admitted for heart issues. Luckily his heart is A-ok. Once we found out he was in the clear, Chris, Zoe and I headed up to Cherokee, NC. We were all (well the majority) were suppose to be up here for a long weekend. We did manage to get a full day together on Saturday. We went to Asheville, NC and visited the Biltmore.


I'll have more pictures later. :)
I had a wonderful time. I love my family so much.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Sarah!

    I'm glad to hear your dad's alright! What a relief, huh?

    As for the Biltmore.....simply breathtaking, isn't it? Last year for spring break we drove up the east coast(ish) and, among other things, we stayed at the Schaffer estate in VA, but then on the way home we stopped at the Biltmore....incredible! I would imagine it is even more beautiful in autumn!

    ReplyDelete