Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weekly Letters




Dear man I call my husband, sorry I gave you the hiv. I wish you would quit complaining about it though. :) I think 6 years of not giving it to you was a pretty good record. Dear mountains I hold so dear to my heart, thank you for never letting me down. I can't wait to see you again real soon. Dear Zoe, I missed you so much this past weekend. I didn't realize it though until I saw you running up the driveway to me. Thank you for being my little girl. I love you so much. I had a blast with you yesterday at your fall fling. And I so loved our lazy afternoon. You were so tired that you past out in the car on the way home from dance at 7:25 and slept until 6 this morning!!! Dear work week, you have been awesome. Off Tuesday, Vendor Day all day today, and then off tomorrow. Makes me smile. Dear Toys R Us and Target, be prepared for me tomorrow. I'm finishing Zoe's Christmas. Yay! Dear Faith Academy, thanks for not being closed on Veterans Day. Dear Biker dude (AKA Christopher), I could ride cross country on the back of your Harley. I love you more than having an electric jumpsuit while riding in 18 degree weather.

1 comment:

  1. dear Sarah,
    You are quite a trooper! Biker Dude is very fortunate to have you riding shotgun.
    lots of love,
    granny

    ReplyDelete