Tuesday, November 9, 2010

K3 Fall Fling

Today was Zoë's Fall Fling. We had so much fun, and the weather was beautiful. I'm so glad both Chris and I were able to go. It's moments like this that we will never get back. She's growing up way to fast, and I want to treasure every minute that I have with her.

These shirts the teachers had made for the kids were so cute. Mrs. Howard's class was definitely RAMbunctious. I also love the fact that my child has candy in her hand at 7 in the morning. Good thing she was going to be playing hard all morning.
Patiently waiting to go outside and play. A little side note. See that turkey on the bulletin board? Well, each child in K3 had to decorate a feather and write what they are thankful for on the feather. Well, Sunday night when we were doing the little project, I asked Zoë what she was thankful for. Her answer, "ummm, good food!" Me too, Zoë, me to0.


Miss Priss with her hands on her hips.
They were so excited. The games were they're favorite part.


Tug of War
ball races

Mrs. Howard was telling us last year that a kid rolled right on over the top of the ball because the balls were wet with dew. We didn't have that happen this year.

Horse races. This was the funniest thing to watch.




Zoë in the lead!!! I do believe she won.




They went up and down this slide for 30 minutes. Kids just love big slides.


Finding trinkets in the hay after taking a quick water and snack break.

Daddy showing her how the ball worked.
Jumpy House!!!





After the bouncy house, we took a hay ride across the campus to the big playground.

Karlie knew we were taking a picture. Zoë obvioulsy did not. :)


The minature horse, Half Pint.





After the petting zoo, we went back to Mrs. Howard's room and ate lunch. Well, Zoë ate lunch. Chris and I went and ate sushi before he left to go out of town. Now Zoë and I are enjoying our lazy afternoon at home.























No comments:

Post a Comment