Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. We sure did! I'll warn you now, there are a lot of pictures. :)
Zoë must have been very good this year, because Santa was very good to her.





Chris and I were awake by 6 and by 6:30, I sent Chris in to wake Zoë up. :) While he went in, I waited on the couch to video her expression. Well, he said he went in there and started kissing on her, telling her to wake up. She said, with her eyes closed, "I have to stay asleep or Santa Clause won't come." At least she knows the rules! Ha. Chris laughed and told her it was morning. She told him to prove it, so he opened her window. When she realized it was indeed morning, she shot out of bed and headed to the living room. She headed right to her kitchen. She makes the best egg pie.

She got so wrapped in one present that we had to constantly ask her "well, what else did Santa bring you?" When she saw her easel, she said, "This is what I always wanted!" It made me smile. When she saw the Lincoln Logs, she looked at Chris and said, "These are what you wanted me to get!" That kid cracks me up!


Santa ate his cookies!

She now has all the Princess Barbies from Snow White to Rapunsel!



She also got some dress up costumes. Tinkerbell and Ariel. This girl LOVES to dress up, especially like a princess.

Opening her stocking. She got Toy Story 3, Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, and a Hello Kitty Watch, which she was very excited about.


Chris has decided to grow a beard, so he got a beard trimmer for Christmas! Ha. We exchange gifts in like November, so he was surprised to have a present under the tree. Sorry that it wasn't a toy honey!

This was the first year that we've actually wrapped presents. Zoë asked us a few weeks ago where her presents were since she had some under grandparents' trees. She had about 6 under our tree. She's so OCD when it comes to unwrapping presents. It takes her FOREVER. We will definitely be keeping the under the tree presents to a minimum. I like just having them laid out from Santa.

BB's for her

BB Gun! She's actually shoots it like a pro.

When we played this later on in the day, she was the winner. And we didn't even let her win!

Of course, she had to get all the Fairies too!

Her daddy got her a karoke machine. This girl LOVES to sing.

She's quite the performer.


My parents and little sisters Kim and Tina came over early Christmas morning to see what Zoë got for Christmas. I made scrambled eggs and bacon for everyone. They stayed for a couple of hours and then headed off to my sister Stacy's house to see what Santa brough Bailey and Alley. Shortly after they left, we threw on some shoes and headed to Chris's parents house.

Santa brought Zoë a doll house. Yes, Santa not only visits Zoë at our house, but also at her Sweetpea and PawPaw's house too. Yes, I know. My child is spoiled. But hey, that is what happens when you are an only child and grandchild.

She played with it pretty much the whole time we were there. I think the only time she took a break was when we were opening up presents.

Aunt Shelby got her a hippoptamus! Zoë's favorite Christmas song is "I want a hippoptamus for Christmas." She sings it all December long. She also got some earrings, a Rapunsel ornament and some sour spaghetti candy (which is really good btw).






opening her present from Sweetpea.



She got an American Girl doll with tons of accessories (i.e. the cat). I have an actual picture of Julie (the doll) further on down.

My father in law, Scott, opening his presents.

Shelby is very excited about her present. DJ HERO!!!

Here is Zoë with Julie!



My mother in law, Jerri Lynn, opening up her presents.
We had Christmas lunch at my in law's house. Ham, macaroni and cheese, lima beans and dinner rolls. I can honestly say that I've never had lima beans until this day, and they were actually pretty good! We got home around 1 and spent the rest of the day just being lazy. We never even got out of our pajamas! Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment