On Christmas Eve, we have the traditional Shuttlesworth Christmas where we get together with Chris's parents, sister, grandparents, Aunt Robin and her boys, Matt and Scotty. (Her husband Jimmy was working.) This year it was at Chris's parent's house. His grandma made gumbo, carrot cake and chocolate cake. I can say that her carrot cake is almost as good as her pecan pie, which is my absolute favorite! I mean, I did manage to eat 3 pieces. :)
I might be a little partial, but I do believe I have the most beautiful child on this planet.
All of Gigi and Grandpa's grandkids minus Chris. He was picking me up from work.She's a beautiful princess.
We left Chris's parent's house and got home around 6. We watched "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" and then put Zoë to bed. But before she got in the bed, she ran to the front door because she had to look in the sky for Santa! She says she saw him and ran to her bed. Oh, the joys of being a kid again.
Location:Airport Blvd,Mobile,United States
No comments:
Post a Comment