Dear honey, I'm glad we've come to the conclusion that new furniture in the living room should wait. Now put that extra piece back in your gameroom please. Dear Zoe, thank you for being a momma's girl. I love that you love me so much. Please love me forever for I will love you forever! Pinky Promise. :) Dear paydays, I dislike you more than I like you. Dear Daddy, I'm so glad you don't have to get a new heart. But if you ever scare me like that again, I will hurt you! Dear 2010, you've been a year. A new job, lots of adventures with my family, the loss of a friend. I'm sad to see you go, but look forward to what awaits me in 2011. Dear 2011, I wonder what you have in store for me and mine? I hope to be able to stick to my 2011 goals. If I can, 2012 should be awesome! Dear Christopher Lee,
another year has past with you by my side. That makes me smile. What makes me smile even bigger is that we haven't been mean to each other this week. Karate chop to us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment