Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Girls Night

Tuesday nights is dance night. Which means I'm sitting in the lobby of Melinda Leigh's from 5:45-7 while Zoe has ballet and acrobatics. I love this time because I sit and talk with my sister Stacy, Melissa (Parker's mom) and some other moms that daughters are in Zoe's dance classes.
Tonight we got Zoe's ballet costume. The moment she put it on, she starting performing.

YouTube Video

She didn't even realize I was filming.



After dance we meet Jamie and Ariel at Sabora for what Zoe kept calling a "girls day." Dinner was good, and the company was great. I've known Jamie and Ariel for 10 years now. They are the type of friends that you can go months without talking to, but as soon as you talk it's like no time has past at all. I love those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment