
Being a mom is my hardest but most rewarding job. I am completely responsible for this person. (Not entirely by myself. Chris helps.) I pray that I'm a good mother in her eyes. I could careless if others think I'm a good mom. Zoe is the only person who can say if I am or not. I do know that she can't ever say that I don't love her. I love her with my entire being and then some. You really don't experience unconditional love until you become a parent. There is nothing that she can do that would make me quit loving her. I might not agree with it or condone it, but I would still love her. She will be 4 in a few months, (yes 4!) and all I want to do is freeze her. She told me the other day that she had to grow up. She has to be 5, 6, 7, 8. She had to be as tall as me. ;) I told her she could grow up as long as she promised to love me forever. Her response, a big kiss on the lips and "I'll love you 5!" (her way of saying she loves me the most. She loves Chris 2 and refuses to kiss him sometimes because he has cooties. Ha!)

Oh how I love that beautiful face!
4!! And that line is famous. "Hey, mama..." Right now they sing it to me like they do in "HairSpray".
ReplyDelete