Sunday, January 23, 2011

I wish it were Sunday. Cause that's my fun day

Well, all week long I have been looking forward to a hanging out with my mother, daughter, sisters, and nieces at a jewelry party my sister Stacy and niece Ally were hosting Saturday morning. But around 9:00 Friday night, I was hit with either food poisoning or a stomach virus. It was not pleasant at all. I stayed in bed all day and night Saturday. My poor family is not used to being at home for a long period of time and were going stir crazy! I kept telling Chris that they should go do something, but he said that he couldn't leave me because what if I dehydrated or something. See, he really does love me. :-) This morning I felt 90% better so I got up and made breakfast and straightened up a little. Then we all got ready and got out of the house!

Zoë wanted to go to the Exploreum for the Giant Bug exhibit.

We really love going to the Exploreum. I think we're going to have Zoë's 4th birthday party there.




The robotic praying mantis really did scare her. It was pretty funny. We went back out there after watching the imax movie on bugs, and it didn't seem to scare her the second time around.










They had real and "imposter" bugs on display.




After viewing the bugs, we went to the hands on exhibit. Zoë won tug of war.




Racing the wheels

Zoë won here too.

After the Exploreum, we went and ate frozen yogurt. I really wish I could turn back time and start the day over. I'm not ready for my weekend to be over. It really does suck to be sick on the weekend. If I have to be sick, let it be during the week. I mean isn't that why we have sicks days? Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment